It’s that time of year again: Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and you might be wondering how to make this day extra special for the best mom ever. Of course you want to celebrate her with a thoughtfully wrapped gift and a handwritten card, but how about adding quality time to the mix! Whether that’s adventuring to wine country or cooking a fresh meal at home, treating mom to a memorable day full of meaningful activities can be one of the best gifts that you can give her. If you’re looking for ideas on how to make this happen – look no further. Here are some of our top experiences and gifts that we recommend, sure to help you make Mother’s Day an experience that Mom can look back on for years to come.
Put on Your Best Sundresses for High Tea
Is your mom a tea lover? If the answer is yes, a “proper” high tea experience is a great way to celebrate mom with her favorite brews and lots of delicious pastries. Take her to a specialty tea house to get the full experience, or organize something at home with your best fine china. To help her remember her fabulous Mother’s Day tea experience, we recommend gifting her with:
- Heart Double Walled Glass Tea Mug – A “heart-warming” mug that is designed to keep beverages hot (or cold) for hours.
- Rose Gold Pineapple Tea Infuser – Doubling as a stirring stick, this tea infuser is the perfect combination of charm and elegance that mom can use over and over again.
- Cup of Love Loose Leaf Tea – This mild, nurturing, and naturally sweet rose tea will remind Mom of her special day with you each time she drinks it.
Raise a Glass in Wine Country
Are you and your siblings over 21+? Then make it a family affair and take mom to beautiful wine country, where she can sip on delicious wines and snack on artisanal cheeses. Make sure to grab a bottle or two of her favorite wine, and pair them with these gifts:
- Cheers Wine Glass – A gold foiled wine glass that serves as a happy reminder of Mom’s winery visit.
- Heavyweight Gold Bottle Stopper – A beautiful and elegant wine stopper that makes a statement while keeping Mom’s wine fresh.
- The Wine Deck – A fun card set that’s perfect for pairing with a cozy night of conversation with the family.
Unplug at a Spa Day
Mom does so much to make sure everyone is taken care of, so why not treat her to a day where she’s taken care of from head to toe? Take this time to bond over facials, a massage, or in the steam room so mom can leave feeling refreshed and relaxed! Take the spa experience home with our:
- Sky Dancer Bath Salts – A blend of sea salt and Epsom salts help detox and soften the skin, whenever Mom is in need of a calming bath.
- Fresh Manicure Fix Manicure Set – This stylish set comes with gold foil accents, a nail file, tweezers, a cuticle spade, small scissors, and two clippers.
- Pink Sleep Mask – This super soft and silky eye mask will be helpful when mom wants to squeeze in a restful nap or a couple more minutes of snooze time.
A Home Cooked Meal
Going out for Mother’s Day is a treat, but she might prefer avoiding all of the restaurant madness and staying in for a delicious home-cooked meal. Prep some of mom’s favorite recipes, set the table, and don’t forget dessert! When the meal is over, gift her with some items that will remind her of this special meal, such as:
- Citrus Floral Recipe Box – Update your mom’s recipe box with this bright and cheerful floral print. Featuring a gold metallic interior and a gold label on the front.
- Most Awesome Mom Coffee Mug – The mug says it all! Remind Mom that she’s the most awesome human with this beautiful white and gold coffee mug.
- Love and Lemons Cookbook – The Love & Lemons Cookbook features more than one hundred simple recipes that can help Mom turn her farmer’s market finds into delicious meals.
Surprise with a Mystery Trip
If mom is your favorite travel bud, there’s no better surprise than gifting her with a mystery trip to a unique destination. Since Mother’s Day falls on a weekend this year, you can plan a 2-day trip to a city she’s been wanting to go to, or, a place where you two had great memories together in the past. For this experience, we recommend gifting mom with a Gift Fairy Jet Setter Bundle for her flight, which comes with:
- The Old Fashioned Carry On Cocktail Kit
- Pack This! Pad
- 2 Oriental Blue Le Pens
- Airplane Mode Sleep Mask
- Honeyed Grapefruit Face Wipes
What will you be doing for Mom this Sunday? If you want to create a custom bundle for Mom, visit our Fairy Workshop to build her the perfect gift.